REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! Mental Health and Well-Being Parent Symposium
On 9 May 2015, the first annual Mental Health and Well-Being Parent Symposium, “Parents as Partners – Taking Action Together” will take place at Earl Haig Secondary School, 100 Princess Avenue, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. The day will feature workshops for parents that will:
· Increase parent engagement in supporting mental health and well-being of their children
· Raise awareness regarding mental health issues
· Provide an opportunity for parents to gain an understanding of what mental health and well-being supports are available within the TDSB and the community
· Registration information will be available shortly.
· Lunch and Childminding will be provided.
· Free parking.
· We strive to ensure a peanut free environment; however, we cannot guarantee a peanut free environment.
For further information, please see the attached flyer or email the Mental Health and Well-Being Team at email@example.com.