Spectrum Alternative School Open House 2016
Invitation to Grade 6 students, parents, guardians
Spectrum is a TDSB Alternative Senior school for grades 7 and 8.
Spectrum is a school that utilizes a dual thrust approach to integrate the arts with academics. Students who are most successful here need to be capable of handling a rigorous academic programme alongside the challenges and time commitments of intensive art projects and group work.
When: Wednesday, January 13th, 2016
Times: There will be 3 sessions: 6:00 PM, 6:45 PM and 7:30 PM
Where: Davisville Public School / Spectrum Alternative School
Students who attend Spectrum should:
- enjoy being challenged intellectually
- be dedicated to completing projects and assignments on time and with care
- be receptive to constructive feedback
- be responsible for consistently arriving at school on time, and being prepared for class
- be committed to working fairly in a collaborative learning environment
- be respectful to the feelings and needs of others, helping to create a positive school space
Applications are available online
Visit our school website for more information: http://schools.tdsb.on.ca/spectrum