The Annual Jackman Spring Fair is happening rain or shine, on Saturday May 28, 2016 from 11am to 4pm. This is a great event that brings together our Jackman families and our community.
Here’s how YOU can help:
• Sponsor a ride or activity, or make a cash donation
• Sell your raffle tickets (tickets will be distributed to each child early in May)
• Bake something for the Bake Table – we always run out of treats so we need as much as we can get
• Cook – if you can make pulled pork and/or coleslaw – we are looking for your
• Volunteer an hour for your child’s classroom activity on the day of the Fair (sign-up forms will be posted through your class rep)
• Donate an item or service to the Silent Auction
Silent Auction Items – Specifically:
• Jays/Argos/TFC tickets.
• Dance, concert, event tickets.
• Presents you wish to regift – spa certificates, jewellery
• Services , eg. interior design consults, handyman, landscaping, photography, childcare
• Unopened children’s toys, books, games
Hooray!! It’s time to unload the clutter from your house.
Donate your gently used toys & books and puzzles by dropping them off in front of the school office.